The founding members of the Sereno Group began with the simple yet determined goal of redefining today’s real estate practice. Motivated by the continued dilution of the quality of service being provided to clients by mega-firms, a small group of seasoned, top producing agents realized a growing need for more accountability to and responsibility for the client/transaction process and for the quality of the client’s experience.
They realized that in order to accomplish this goal, they would have to create a company that proudly returned to the Silicon Valley’s rich real estate history; one focused on strong local ownership and leadership, a tighter core group of agents working together, and a movement back to the benefits of deep community-based relationships.
The Sereno Group formed around these basic ideas:
- Strong local ownership and leadership.
- A distinguished, core group of experienced, highly productive sales professionals with a strong moral obligation to the highest ideals.
- Deep ties to the local community as lifelong residents and professionals.
- Direct accountability to our clients from the Owner and President to the sales professionals to the support staff.
- An obligation to create a responsible and thoughtful real estate experience for everyone we serve.
- A reputation based upon quality of service and not motivated by bottom line, short-term goals.
Each Sereno Group member pledges to be the single positive difference in our clients’ experience. Each Sereno Group member pledges to bring to our clients what they rightly deserve: our very best through teamwork, concentrated effort and a standard of excellence.