Wilcox High School
Extracurricular groups include a marching band (known as the Black and Gold Regiment), orchestra, drill team (Chargerettes), cheerleaders (Spirit Squad), a theater troupe (Wilcox Stage Company,)Color guard, a dance team, a debate team, and a choir. They also have a winterguard, which is solo colorguard, and a winter percussion program.
Wilcox competes in the Santa Clara Valley Athletic League (SCVAL), a league which is split into two divisions: De Anza and El Camino.
Sports offered at Wilcox include: FALL: Football, Cross Country, Girls Volleyball, Girls Tennis, Water Polo. WINTER: Basketball, Wrestling, Soccer. SPRING: Track and Field, Baseball, Softball, Swimming and Diving, Boys Volleyball, Golf, Badminton, Boys Tennis
Wilcox is known for their Baseball program, which has successfully won CCS multiple times now. Over the years they have had four CCS Player's of the Year: Roberto Lopez '91 and '92, Erik Dean '00, Daniel Romero '02, and Donald Brandt '04. In the 2008-2009, the girls Water Polo Team had their first ever perfect regular season before losing in CCS. In 2007, Wilcox's Badminton Team came third overall in their league. Players Max Jo and Matt Yim lost to Independence High School Team in the finals taking 2nd place in CCS. In the 2008-09 campaign, Wilcox sent Richard Jo and Kenyon Kubo Jr. to the Badminton CCS finals where they won the championships in two sets. The Wilcox wrestling team went undefeated in the El Camino League in 2007-2008 season, winning the League champions. In 2008-2009 Wilcox football team made it to the C.C.S Finals against Menlo Atherton. The Chargers fought hard but lost by three points. And in the 2009-2010 season, Wilcox played against Los Gatos in the CCS finals, and lost by 1 point in overtime. In 2008-2009 the Wilcox Track and Field Team made history, both the girls and boys team went undefeated in their League. In 2009-2010 the boys varsity team went undefeated once again, winning 2 years in a row. Pulling it off again, the boy's varsity team went undefeated once again in 2010-2011, making it a 3 win streak. The team went 6-0 and won majority of the races at League Finals. So far nineteen members of the Track and Field Team are in the SCVAL Finals. In 2010-11 The Wilcox football team had its best regular season with a record of 7-3 but lost in CCS Division II semifinals to Willow Glen, 49-34.
- Lance K. Gordon, PhD., Class of 1966, President and CEO VaxGen.
- Kathy E. Thomas, Class of 1966, Major General, U.S.A.F. Reserve (highest ranking woman in the A.F. Reserves), crew qualified as an operational space operator.
- William H. Wade II, Class of 1966, Major General, Adjutant General California National Guard (Retired).
- Kenneth G. Nagel, Class of 1969, Commander, U.S. Navy (Retired), Grand Master-California Grand Lodge Free And Accepted Masons of California (2009–2010).
- Trent Keeble, Class of 1971, Graduate Air Force Academy, Astronaut qualified, inductee Santa Clara Unified School District Hall of Fame.
- Carney Lansford, Class of 1975, 15-year Major League Baseball veteran (1978–1992).
- Carlos Noriega, Class of 1977, NASA astronaut, retired Lieutenant Colonel, United States Marine Corps.
- Robert Royston, Class of 1988, Dancer, Choreographer.
- Amin Abraham Paul Nikfar, Class of 1999, World Class Shotput, Asian Indoor Champion 2004.
- Mary M. Manley, Class of 2004, winner of the first V.V.G.S.Q. (Vietnam Veterans Group San Quentin) "Inspirational Scholarship Award"